Some useful external resources
This page is intended to list some open resources for computational mechanics that I have routinely used in my studies, research and work.
Open source software for computational mechanics
- Mmg tools website, repository.
- ISDC toolbox repository, with the mesh visualization software Medit documentation1, documentation2, repository.
- Gmsh website, repository.
- Git tutorials from Atlassian.
- A useful Git branching model.
- Jenkins tutorials from Inria.
- Valgrind debugging and profiling tools documentation.
- Awesome Scientific Computing: A curated list of available tools for scientific computing and numerical analysis, by Nico Schlömer.